Friday, July 1, 2011

Heatwave

I think I can safely say that summer has arrived.  This current heat wave we are experiencing is making outdoor activities a bit of a challenge.  The kids want to go out, but soon find themselves coming indoors to cool off.  Even running through the sprinkler seems to be short lived.

We have the honor of watching Peanut Butter for the next couple of days.  He is fitting in well with my children.  The ages of my kids are 8, 7, 6, 4, 3, 2.  Peanut Butter is 5, so he fits in perfectly with the equation.  So far our day has consisted of playing in the backyard, watching Joseph, King of Dreams, eating, praying the Rosary, and singing karaoke.  It's only 1:00.  Everyone is now down for a nap - yes, EVERYONE.  I'll be on my way to Adoration shortly, while my mom comes to sit.  I can only imagine what our afternoon will consist of! I have no doubt it will be busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment