Thursday, June 30, 2011

Silly

After reading my post Milly, Monkey Toes sister called me and asked, "If mom is Milly, does that make me Silly?"  HILARIOUS!!  So yes, my sister-in-law is now known as Silly (sister in-law love you).  This morning, Silly is going to be having major surgery.  My sisters are coming over to watch the kids so I can be at the hospital.  I may be posting a few times today.

I consider Silly to be one of my sisters.  Just like Milly, Silly has stood by me, no matter what my relationship status with Monkey Toes has been in the past.  She is beautiful on the inside and out.  My favorite "feature" about Silly is her lovely smile (dimples included) and her contagious laugh.  It comes from such an honest place and one can't help but smile when she starts to giggle.  We have shared a plethora of laughter and good times, as well as shared in some struggles.  She is always willing to help with the kids and often knows my needs before I discover them.  She embraces a strong faith and relationship with Christ.  Her journey has been inspiring to share in and watch.  She is a true gem and I love that God has blessed me with this "third" sister - someone who has known me for 20 years and still likes to hang out with me.  I love you Silly!

No comments:

Post a Comment