Thursday, September 29, 2011

WHAT??

After dropping the kids off at school this morning, the girls began to share their favorite memories of summer.  It was really fun to listen to, as the accuracy of some of their stories is questionable.  Cucumber said, "I remember when Auntie and Cousin took me to the lake and Cousin touched a boobie."  I was shocked and seeing as my nephew is in his twenties and in college, I was also disturbed.  Here's how the conversation played out:

Me:  What did you just say?
Cucumber:  I said Cousin touched a boobie.
Me:  Cucumber, I need you to tell me exactly what happened.
Cucumber:  Cousin went in the water and swam to the boobie and touched it.
Me:  Oh my darling, darling girl.  He swam out to the BUOY and touched it.
Cucumber:  Yeah, that's what I said.

Praise Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment