Monday, October 8, 2012

Mid-Quarter

Apparently mid-quarter is upon us and this week Monkey Toes and I have Parent/Teacher Conferences to attend.  I could have sworn school just began yesterday!  I feel like we are still adjusting to the whole school routine.  I mean, just take a look at my kids. . .

Cucumber asleep on the way home from school.


Sweet Potato falling asleep after homework.

Poor Gummi, having a bit of a melt-down over the game TROUBLE.  

Honey Bunches feeling a little exasperated during homework.
And then there is the amount of paperwork that comes through our door each day.

One day of paperwork from 4 kiddos.
Over the summer, I made the rule that nothing could be hung on the refrigerator.  After one week of school, this is what my fridge looked like.



But not everyone is struggling with this new routine.  When asked how they like having their siblings in school, Sweet Pea and Pumpkin responded like this. . .



3 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Those last two pics are sooo cute!

    Can you even STAND the paperwork that comes home every day?? I only have two kiddos and it drives me NUTS! Ughhh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This pretty much sums up our household too. With a little less school papers. I shudder at the look of that! Wonderful blog Shelly! :)

    ReplyDelete