Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Madness

Oh yeah!  Basketball fever is in full swing in our household.  Our brackets are filled out, our computers are running (currently we don't have t.v.) and the excitement is running high.  The winning bracket receives a Blizzard of the Month from DQ.  Truly, this is one of my favorite times of the year.  I am a bit ashamed to admit it, but I experience a few characteristic changes during basketball tournaments.  Normally, I enjoy a glass of Cabernet, but during the games, I like a cold beer.  Also, my language gets a bit off-colored as I yell at the screen.  It's nothing that would make my mother blush.  I tend to use the H E Double Hockey Sticks word more often.  And then last night I did say the "F" word.  Good Heavens, not THAT "F" word, but the "F" word that rhymes with "lickin."  I know, truly these are not my brightest moments.  In my defense, the kids were in bed during these occurrences.  Monkey Toes has threatened to watch the games in a different room from me if I don't pipe down.  So I will try harder to be more restrained and more respectful.  Hmph!

2 computers and an IPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment