Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Today's Heart Smiles

As I was preparing lunch, Honey Bunches called out that Sweet Pea was peeing on the floor.  I rushed in, scooped her up and hurried to the bathroom.  As she was sitting on the toilet I asked, "Sweet Pea, why did you pee on the floor?"
Sweet Pea:  I love you mommy.
Me:  Sweet Pea, why did you pee on the floor?
Sweet Pea:  You're pretty mommy.
Me:  Did you know you were peeing on the floor?
Sweet Pea:  I like the color of your toe nails.
Let's just say I gave up.

As the girls and I were watching t.v. tonight, Cucumber snuggled on my lap.
Cucumber:  I love you sooooooo much.
Me:  I love you soooooo much too.
Cucumber:  I love you to Space Aliens and back.
Me:  That's pretty awesome, isn't it?
Cucumber:  Yea, especially if you take me there.  When can you take me there?
Hmmm.  Conditions already at her young age.

In an effort to recap the movie The Sweet Tale of Madeline, Cucumber explains:
Madeline tries telling the truth and then she gets under arrested.

No comments:

Post a Comment