Monday, August 1, 2011

BFFs

MAKSG
This past weekend I reunited with my closest friends from college.  We met each other when we were freshman at the College of St. Scholastica - 20 years ago.  I believe we grabbed hands and have never let go.  These ladies have seen my absolute best and worst.  They have laughed with me, cried with me and have always supported me.  We have lived together, traveled together and have always come out unscathed (for the most part).  I love them like sisters.  We were called MAKS-G (the first initials of our names) and continue to use this acronym when referring to all of us.  I love that no matter how much time passes between our visits, we can always pick up where we left off.  They are good for my soul!  Here's a pictorial of our weekend.

Friday Night Dinner
Scallops with avocado & jalapeno pesto

The end of a "Perfect" Margarita

Our "guest" chef Richie


Our "waitress" Sandy

MKSG - Perfect outdoor seating
Peaches with Brandied Marscapone













Saturday Fun
Homemade Brunch

Pedicures

G & A
Me & K


Mexican Cokes (a memory of our trip to Cancun 15 years ago)

Creole dinner at Brasa

Topped off the night with my first martini - a Lemondrop

No comments:

Post a Comment