Thursday, June 7, 2012

Potty Mouths

The following exchange took place this morning during breakfast.  All of the kids were at the table eating their oatmeal, and everyone had something to share.

Honey Bunches:  I'm pooped.

Sweet Pea:  (gasp)  Honey said a bad word.

Honey Bunches:  No I didn't.  I said "pooped."

Pumpkin:  I didn't poop.  You pooped.

Honey Bunches:  I DID NOT SAY YOU POOPED.  I SAID I AM POOPED.

Sweet Potato:  Mom, what does POOPT mean?

Honey Bunches:  The word is pooped and it means I'm tired.

Pumpkin:  I not poop.  (She begins to pretend to cry).

Sweet Pea:  Why did Honey Poop?

Honey Bunches:  I'm annoyed.

Gummi Bear:  I think this is all gross.

Cucumber:  (rolling her eyes)  Oh brother!

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha! FUNNY! You will be so glad down the road you are documenting this stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete