Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Could Have Been Worse

I love when my girls want to play "hair-do."  They take out the comb, brush and clips and their little fingers get lost in my hair.  It actually relaxes me.  So a few nights ago when Pumpkin asked if she could "do" my hair, I of course concurred.  She quickly gathered her supplies and then crawled behind me in the big chair to pretty me up.  Soon, however, she began to yank on my hair.

Me:  Ow!  Pumpkin please don't do that.  It hurts.
Pumpkin:  Uh oh.
Me:  What?  
Pumpkin:  It got stuck.
Me:  What got stuck?
Pumpkin:  The comb is stuck in your hair.


I wound up wearing that comb in my hair for most of the evening.

This morning, Pumpkin emerged from her room with this:


Me:  Pumpkin what happened to your Barbie?
Pumpkin:  (crying)  I was combing her hair and the comb got stuck and then her head fell off.


1 comment: