Thursday, January 24, 2013

A 4 Year Old's Theology

While making laundry detergent this morning, Sweet Pea began to chatter.  When she starts to talk, well, it often is a one sided conversation.  She talks in LONG sentences, stopping only to take a breath.  She saw the perfect opportunity to "chat" it up as I busied myself with soap making.

"Jesus lives in Heaven and so does Grandpa Beno and Grandma Trinie and Jesus is in our hearts too, like when we play and sing and cook and go outside and when I play on the easel (breath) because Jesus wants us to be happy, hey Mom, why are you drinking coffee when you're making soap?  Is it because you're a mom and moms drink coffee?  I think Jesus drinks coffee too."

Amen.


3 comments:

  1. This post is fuuuuull of awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus drinks coffee 100% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the (breath) part.....makes it all so real. :)

    I agree with Colleen! And Nancy!

    ReplyDelete