Thursday, September 6, 2012

Birthday Boy



See what love the Father has bestowed on us that we may be called the children of God.
                                                                                                                               1 John 3:1


Happy Birthday to my Sweet Potato.  I admire you in so many ways.  I love your passion for game shows (and football, and cooking, and statistics, and trivia).  I admire your smarts, your inquiries, and your playfulness.  I enjoy seeing you get excited over your favorite meal, politics, and a new season of Fetch! With Ruff Ruffman.  You tell jokes as well as I do (sorry about that!), and you love family traditions.  You bring joy to my heart.  I am proud of you and I forever love you!

Sugar Cereal for his birthday

Of course, a new football

No comments:

Post a Comment